How do I Pay for my Order?
To ensure your order gets processed quickly and without any problems, we ask that you carefully follow our payment instructions. Each bank e-transfer process is a little different, so these instructions are a general guide that we ask you follow:
1. Log in to your financial institution's online or mobile banking and navigate to Interac e-Transfer Send Money.
2. Select the account you would like funds transferred from.
3. Add recipient details. **IMPORTANT** For the e-transfer recipient NAME field, enter your order# (example BL134568 - (letters and digits) ) AND the name of actual customer that the package is being delivered to. The recipient field should look something like BL 34568 John Smith, figuring the person the package is going to is named John Smith.
We often have friends or family making payment on behalf of the person ordering; following our instructions properly helps us to avoid any issues with payments getting applied to the correct order.
*Important- Do not put any product or order related information anywhere in the e-transfer besides the order#, or the payment may be declined.
PAYMENTS THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO MATCH TO ORDERS WILL BE DECLINED.
*Email address to send payment to:
SEE RECEIPT AT CHECKOUT AND/OR EMAIL ORDER CONFIRMATION
4.Type in the specified amount you are sending, along with a personalized message or note (Please also put the current order number in the personalized message or note field).
5. Enter a security question and answer **IMPORTANT** Enter question and answer as follows:
Question: Your current 4-6 Digit Order Number or numbers in words if your bank requires (Example: "BL123456", "Order BL123456" or "BL One Two Three Four Five Six")
Answer: PAYMENT (not case sensitive "PAYMENT" or "payment")
6. We will deposit your e-transfer as soon as possible and process your order accordingly in the order it was received. Once payment is accepted by us, you will receive notification. After you receive notification of your payment acceptance, please allow time for your order to be fully processed and shipped.